In the last section of the job page you can add phases and tasks.
To add a new phase, complete the following steps:
- From the Job page, click the plus sign at the top right side of the phase as highlighted in the following screen shot. The Phase – New pop up window is displayed.
- Select the Activity radio button which indicates the activity phase.
- Select the Name, Submit Strategy, In Pre-Translated, Out of Pre-Translated, Inconsistency Checkers Scope.
- Click the Save button. A new phase is created with a specified name.
Note:You can create a phase for Edit and another one for Proofreading using the same previous steps.
Skip Phase #
The skip phase is an option that enables you to skip a phase if it is not applicable. For example, if the file is only uploaded to the system for revision, then you can skip the previous phase which is Translation.
To skip a phase, complete the following steps:
- Click the icon
inside the phase that you need to skip. The Skip – New pop up window is displayed.
- Select the file and click he Save button. The phase is skipped and marked as Skip as highlighted in the following screen shot.
To update phase settings, complete the following steps:
- Click the Settings icon inside the phase that you need to update. The Phase – Settings pop up window is displayed.
- Add the updates you need and then click the Update button. The phase settings are updated.