To add a task inside a phase, complete the following steps:
- From the Job page, click the plus icon at the top right side of the phase as highlighted in the following screen shot. The Task – New pop up window is displayed.
- Enter the task Name.
- Select Assignee, and Weighted Word Profile.
- Select the Start Date and the End Date.
- Click the Save button. A new task is created with the specified name.
Note:You can create a task for the Edit phase using the same previous steps.
Notes:· Report task icon creates analysis report for a specific file in a specific phase.
· The plus sign is disappeared when all the task files are submitted.
· Submitted files cannot be deleted.
To update the task settings, complete the following steps:
- Click the settings icon inside the task. The Task – Settings pop up window is displayed.
- Add the updates you need and click the Update button.