To create analysis report, complete the following steps:
- Select the file.
- Click the Reports button. The reports options are displayed.
- Select the Analysis Report option. The Report Options pop up window is displayed.
- (Optional) You can change the Report Name.
- Click the Cross File Repetitions check box to report for the sentences that are repeated in another file.
- Click the Internal Fuzzy Match check box to determine if this report counts for the internal fuzzy match.
- Click the Exclude Confirmed Segments check box to determine if the report should exclude the word count of the confirmed segments of the analysis report.
- The same as previous in the Exclude Locked Segments, for the locked segments.
- Click the Use Client TM Only check box to determine if the report analysis should be applied only on the client TM to ignore the other TMs.
- Select the Min. Used TM State that determines the segments state level that this report should count for.
- Select the Format whether HTML, PDF, or Excel.
- Click the Generate button. The report is generated.
SUMMARY RPORT #
Displays summary information about the project such as Project name, Job name, Task…….etc
SETTINGS REPORT #
Displays a list of settings that are set before creating the report such as Exclude Confirmed Segments, Exclude Locked Segments……etc
TOTALS REPORT #
The totals table displays total information about the translated files. It shows the total number of segments and new words, specifying the fuzzy match percentages and at the end it shows the total weighted words count based on the weighted word profile linked to the project.
This table displays detailed information about the job files each one in details.