To create a quality profile, complete the following steps:
- Click the Profile button from the top navigation menu. The profiles options are displayed in a drop-down list.
- Select the Quality option. The following page is displayed showing a list of the Quality Profiles in the system.
- Click the New button at the top right side of the page. The Quality Profile/ New page is displayed.
In this page there are two sections; the Basic Information section and the Checkers section.
- Enter the Name and Description.
- There is a check box Allow ignore without justification, that allows to ignore all the errors without writing any justifications.
- Select the message language of the errors of the Display Message Language drop down list.
Note:The language of the errors is displayed to the translator according to the user local on the system by default.