To create a new term base, complete the following steps:
- Click the Profile button Ffrom the top navigation menu. The profiles options are displayed in a drop-down list.
- Select the Term Bases option. The following page is displayed showing a list of the term bases in the system.
- Click the New button at the top right side of the page. The Term Bases/ New page is displayed
- Fill in the fields under the Basic tab.
- Click the Save button. The term base view page is displayed.
Choose any link that takes you to a term base on the Term Bases page. Where the segments in the source and target are listed, the phrase “base view page” is shown.
This page displays some information about the translation file:
- The term base can include many languages and they are all on the same level.
- You can delete any segment using the button
- You can search terms and select the language that will be displayed in the search result.
- the set of buttons on the top right side of the page allows you to perform some action by using this view page.
- Edit button enables you to update the TB that is already exists in the TMS.
- Import buttons enables you to import TBs add them to the TMS and include them.
- Export button enables you to download the TB that you are using in the TMS to your local machine.
- Reindex button function is to refresh the indexing inside the system database to make the search more easer and effective
- Delete All button deletes all the segments records displayed in the TB