Through this button you can perform some actions as displayed in the following screen shot:
This option enables you to run a pre-translate phase based to the predefined settings that you have done while creating the project.
This option enables you to split one file into a number of files.
To split a file, complete the following steps:
- From the Job page, click the Main tab. The Files table is displayed.
- Click the File Operations button. A list of options is displayed.
- Select a file and click the Split option. The Split File pop up window is displayed.
- Select the Split Type option from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Split Count.
- Click the Split button. The file splits into the specified number of files and the result is displayed in the Files table as shown in the following screen shot.
Note:This option is important in the big sized files that contains more than 2000 segments. In this case the PM can split the file into a number of files and assign them to more than one translator to speed up the translation process.
This option allows the system to merge the already splitted files before translating them.
This option allows the system to extract a file that has the parents of the repeated segments in a separate file.
It enables you to download the source without translation.
Generate the translated file with extension Xliff. It is a type of xml files for the bilingual files to be exported from the TMS. You can use the file with this extension to create a new TM.
It generates the translated file with the same extension of the source file.
Though this button you can mark the file as delivered or not delivered.
Though this button you can select some files and run repots only on these files.
To delete a file, complete the following steps:
- Select the file.
- Click the Delete button
- Click the Yes button. The file is deleted and removed from the files list.