Here the job type is mostly fixed and usually set for translation.
Through the Job Types page, you can perform the following actions
- Create Job Type
- Edit Job Type
To create a job type, complete the following steps:
- From the top navigation menu, click the Setup button. A drop-down list is displayed.
- Click the Job Types option. The Job Types page is displayed.
- Click the New button at the top right side of the page. The Job Type – New pop-up window is displayed
- Enter the Code and Name.
- Select the Workflow.
- Click the Save button.
To edit a job type, complete the following steps:
- The Job Type – Update pop up window is displayed when you click the Edit button next to the job type that needs its information updated on the Job Types page..
- Make the needed updates and then click the Save button