After creating a job, you can upload job files. To upload the job files, complete the following steps:
- From the Job page, click the Add New Files tab.
- Click the Choose button. The browsing window is displayed.
- Select the file and click the Open button. The file is uploaded to the system.
Note:The Choose Zip button is used to compress a number of files and upload them in one step.
There are four options below:
- Ignore Locks: This option ignores the locked segments.
- Ignore Translation: This option ignores the translated segments.
- Ignore Unconfirmed Translation: This option ignores the translated segments that are not confirmed yet.
- Lock Translated Segments: This option locks the translated segments on the file level.
- When the file is uploaded, select the filter that you should use to segment the file.
- Click the OK button. The file is processed and the following page is displayed.
In this stage, the following actions are done by the system:
- The system prepares the files and the file name is displayed in the Name field.
- The system performs segmentation for the file and displays the number of segments in the Segments field.
- It performs analysis for the total word count that is displayed in the Words field.
- The weighted words count is done against the translation memory that is linked to this job.
Using the Batch and Reports buttons on the Reports tab, you can initiate a few operations.
If you make some changes to the TM or add a new TM to the project you can create pre-translation through the Batch button.
To run a pre-translate phase on the current job files, complete the following steps:
- Select the file that you need to add its translated segments to the project TM as pre-translated text.
- Click the Batch button. The Pre-Translated button is displayed.
- Click the Pre-Translated button. The pre-translation is processed.