When you create a job, you predefine a workflow as well to calcify the phases of this job.
Through the Workflows page you can perform the following actions:
- Create Workflow
- Edit Workflow
To create a new workflow, complete the following steps:
- Click the Setup button from the top navigation menu. A drop-down list is displayed.
- Click the Workflows option. The Workflows page is displayed.
- Click the New button at the top right side of the page. The Workflow -new pop-up window is displayed.
- Enter the workfolw Code.
- Enter the workfolw Name.
- Enter the description in the Desc. field
- Click the Active check box.
- Select the workflow phases to be displayed in the Activity list
- Click the Save button
To edit a workflow, complete the following steps:
- The Workflow – Update pop up window is shown when you click the Edit button next to the workflow that needs its information updated on the Workflows page.
- Make the needed updates and then click the Save button.